2019 AuSAE LINC Conference & NZICC Emerging Leadership Scholarship
The New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC) is passionate about the development of New Zealand’s emerging business events leaders and are committed to the scholarship programme which promotes the professional development of association executives in New Zealand.
AuSAE is committed to the ongoing professional development of the association community and is offering a limited number of scholarships to pay for conference registration to the 2019 AuSAE LINC Conference in Auckland and includes the NZICC Emerging Leadership which is part of the conference.
To apply, association employees within New Zealand must submit their applications to AuSAE on or before the 17 May 2019 application deadline.
What is included in the 2019 AuSAE LINC conference & NZICC Emerging Leadership Scholarship?
Complimentary registration to the 2019 AuSAE LINC conference, this includes:
- Welcome networking lunch with the other recipients
- LINC pre-conference workshop (Monday PM 16 Sept)
- Hosted Breakfast for Scholarship recipients
- Early arrivals dinner (Mon 16 Sept)
- Conference program (Tuesday/Wednesday)
- LINC Conference Dinner (Tues 17 Sept)
- Roundtrip airfare (or travel expenses) to the 2019 AuSAE LINC conference in Napier
- 2 nights accommodation at the conference
- Recognition as a scholarship recipient NZICC Emerging Leader at conference
- Networking event at conference with Association Industry leaders and Scholarship donors
- Further event engagement opportunities around key subjects such as education, public speaking and mentoring.
Who is eligible? Individuals who qualify for 2019 AuSAE LINC Conference and NZICC Emerging Leadership Scholarship meet the following criteria:
- Have chosen a career in management in the Association industry.
- Not currently registered for 2019 AuSAE LINC conference.
- Have less than 8 (eight) years’ experience in association management.
- Applicants must complete and submit the scholarship form in full by the deadline.
- Recipient must participate fully in the annual conference.
- Attend all NZICC Emerging Leaders Program sessions held at the conference;
- 2019 AuSAE LINC conference opening morning
- LINC conference dinner
- LINC conference full day program day two
- Networking event at 2019 AuSAE LINC Conference
START YOUR APPLICATION HERE
Deadline: 17 May 2019
Applications will be reviewed by the Conference Scholarship Committee.
- There are 7 scholarships available
- Award is limited to only one recipient per organisation per year
- The scholarship is only open to New Zealand Associations and people residing in NZ.
- If applicant is no longer able to attend for any reason, you must submit a written cancellation notification to email@example.com, to avoid being responsible for a no-show fee of $599 to cover associated costs, and transfers to colleagues are not permitted (unless agreed to in writing from the conference scholarship committee.)