2023 AuSAE LINC Conference & NZICC Emerging Leadership Scholarship
The New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC) is passionate about the development of New Zealand’s emerging business events leaders and are thrilled to see the the scholarship programme which promotes the professional development of association executives in New Zealand return for 2023.
AuSAE is committed to the ongoing professional development of the association community and is offering a limited number of scholarships to pay for conference registration to the 2023 AuSAE LINC Conference in Hamilton. To apply, association employees within New Zealand must submit their applications to AuSAE on or before the 6 April 2023 application deadline.
What is included in the 2023 AuSAE LINC conference & NZICC Emerging Leadership Scholarship?
1) Complimentary full registration to the 2023 AuSAE LINC conference (10–12 September 2023 in Hamilton)including:
- Pre conference workshop.
- Welcome Function.
- LINC Conference Programme including conference dinner.
- Return airfares or travel expenses to conference destination.
- 2 nights accommodation.
2) Monthly workshops or in region engagement.
3) Mentor or Industry Leader engagement
Who is eligible? Individuals who qualify for 2023 AuSAE LINC Conference and NZICC Emerging Leadership Scholarship meet the following criteria:
- Association professionals that are based in New Zealand.
- Have chosen a career in management in the Association industry.
- Less than 4 (four) years’ experience in association management.
Deadline: 6th of April 2023
Applications will be reviewed by the Conference Scholarship Committee.
- There are 10 scholarships available
- The scholarship is only open to New Zealand Associations.
- Limited to only one recipient per organisation per year.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on answers to the application questions.
- If applicant is no longer able to fulfil scholarship obligations, scholarship is non transferable, and costs may be incurred.
Image: 2019 NZICC and AuSAE Scholarship recipients with NZICC team and AuSAE NZ General Manager Brett Jeffrey